Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Travel Day 3

Today is September 20th and it is about an hour before we go out and have some fun. I am really excited because we are going on a tour through Lisbon. I have already made plans and arrangements for a tour guide to lead us on the Lisbon City Sightseeing Tour. This tour will begin at 2:30 pm and will end about four hours later. I also found it interesting that the price per person is not as expensive as I thought it would be. The price per person is $43.93 and with four people that ads up to $175.72 which is not bad at all. Buy the way that is equal to 136,00 Euros. Well I better sign off for right now but I will definatley be blogging later after the tour ends.


by: Ben

Funds spent today: $175.72
Remaining Budget: $95090.28

No comments:

Post a Comment